Commercial Window Tint
Security, solar and decorative window Tint can change your view of what window tinting can do. Now you can provide sun control, UV protection, window tinting and privacy while increasing energy savings. MSA Window Tint helps improve tenant comfort, reduce hot spots and increase window safety in buildings. Our window tinters help provide energy & safety solutions.
Energy Saving, Safety, Daylighting and Decorative Window Tinting Solutions For Your Building
Increase tenant comfort, let the good light in, keep costly and harmful UV rays out and thwart vandalism and break-ins. 3M Window Tint provides a great return on investment and so much more.
MSA™ Sun Control Window Tint
- Worker comfort: reduce glare on computer screens and minimize solar hot spots
- Energy savings: save up to one ton of air conditioning for every 100 square feet of glass exposed to the sun Learn more about the full line of 3M Sun Control Window Tint. Take CEU courses about 3M Sun Control Window Tint here.
MSA™ Safety & Security Window Film
- Severe weather protection: minimize flying glass due to violent weather events
- Crime prevention: impede the quick access that smash-and-grab thieves are looking for
- Bomb blast protection: hold broken panes in place to help prevent flying shards of glass
- Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option
- Graffiti management: save money when you replace only the window film that was vandalized instead of the expensive glass beneath the film
MSA™ Fasara™ Decorative Window Film
- Design flexibility: Decorative window films are a fraction of the cost of etched glass, plus they are easily changed to meet tenant preferences
- Privacy: Stylish and textured films introduce privacy without sacrificing natural light
MSA™ Daylight Redirecting Tint
- Redirect natural light up to 40 feet deeper into your building, at a fraction of the cost of light shelves
- Reduce your dependence on artificial lighting, and provide more natural light which has been linked to increase productivity, purchase behavior and patient recovery time
- When combined with lighting controls, reduce your lighting energy usage by as much as 52% from your baseline